Who hasn`t had nightmares about GW`s dreaded Orcs? Great Guitar Lessons: With Hostile Intent

Sunday, August 20, 2006

With Hostile Intent



Pictured: A game of Mammoths at KevCon

Konnichiwa Kevin-san!

This may seem a bit out of the blue, but I joined months ago (I think
after seeing a post on theminiaturespage.com) in anticipation of
presenting some material to your side of the world and felt this was a
good venue to do so. I don't expect you've heard of me or my small
start-up company (Ninja Magic, LLC) yet, but I'm working on developing
a 3d starship combat game called "With Hostile Intent" as well as a
line of miniatures and accessories. You can see some other material at
ninjamagic.com.

Though the rules will be in development for probably another year, I
wanted to let you know that I have an introductory version of the
"With Hostile Intent" rules, as well as some other material and
information, now available in a free online magazine called "The Great
Machine." Issue 19 has the materials and can be found here:

http://planetside.firenebula.com/greatmachine/

This is a Babylon 5 Wars related fan-produced publication, so much of
the content is related to that game system. I've been a part of the
B5W community for quite a while and in fact a lot of aspects of my
game are influenced by that game - so my target audience is naturally
that group and those who like that general level of detail.

This introductory version (in a very informal format) teaches about
80% of the most common rules and should give you a very good feel as
to how my game works and plays. If you or your customers happen to
give it a try, I'd love to hear your/their impressions since it may be
different than here in the US.

I hope you enjoy it!

Domo aringato gozaimasu,

Todd

--This article was republished from Kevin`s War Store Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KevinsWarStore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home